Some people will tell you that Workplace Safety starts with the development of a company Environmental, Safety and Health Policy statement, and the implementation of a Workplace Safety Plan and Program.
Anyone who has been involved in the process knows that it needs to start by understanding the organization’s culture first, so at Allman Safety, we ask questions like:
- Is your organization process-driven or results-driven?
- Are you entrepreneurial or bureaucratic?
- How do you measure success? Is your feedback internal or external?
- Does safety already appear on your company website?
- Are you being driven by regulatory pressures or moral imperatives?
We want to help you to build a program that meets your organizational needs, fits within the culture and will result in sustainable safety success.
Give us a free call to talk about safety culture and program development.